- Build relationships with new channel partners, offering advice and introducing new products
- Create channel marketing plans set out by the Channel & Partner Consultant
- Assist with the training of sales teams within the partner]
- Maintain accurate records
- Attend to regular meetings and reports with counterparts measuring KPIs
- Placate any customer service issues as raised by the channel partner
- Upsell and cross-sell other opportunities for the organisation
This list is not exhaustive and the tasks assigned might increase as per company’s needs.
- Previous experience working with an MSP or ISP.
- Knowledge of CRM/ERPs like Oracle/Salesforce etc.
- Previous experience of assisting channel sales within a technology led environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Good personal network within the industry
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales
- Professional sales training
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously.
- Negotiation, listening and communication Skills
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Be highly organised and deadline focused.
- Be a team player.
- Have customer focus.
- Like to have fun.
A happy you, is a more productive us. It is embedded in our strategy that you are in control of your own career. However, if required, we will provide you with clear career guidance and support your aspirations. We have a learning & development program that allows you to clearly map and maximise your potential. Our benefits package is genuinely flexible and can be adjusted to suit your lifestyle.
Everyone is offered access to a pension fund and then you can choose from multiple options such as Wellbeing Packages, Technology Discounts and Fun Rewards. We all enjoy a drink together on Friday afternoons and have regular social events.