A Junior Account Manager is central to managing our relationships with our clients. You will be a regular contact point for our small clients and work with key Account Managers to support our larger clients. You will be responsible for and helping with queries, providing advice on our services, preparing proposals, quotes and contracts.
- Ensure the CRM is up to date so that the pipeline can be effectively managed.
- Work with the key account managers to develop proposals that meet the client’s needs and objectives.
- Act as a primary interface to Optimity for assigned clients, building relationships and providing outstanding service.
- Advise on products and services where appropriate, seeking to close small orders when the opportunity arises.
- Create service orders, margin calculations and sales collateral.
- Prepare information in advance of customer meetings.
- Monitor renewal dates ensuring that they are managed proactively.
- Coordinate with other Optimity staff to ensure consistent and excellent service.
This list is not exhaustive and the tasks assigned might vary as per company’s needs.
- An individual who has a background of sales within the IT or technology industry.
- Previous experience working with an MSP or ISP.
- Knowledge of CRM/ERPs like Oracle/Salesforce, etc.
- At least 2 years sales experience.
- Client-focused solution-sales experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously.
- Negotiation, listening and communication skills.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Be highly organised and deadline focused.
- Ability to communicate client needs internally.
- Be a team player.
- Have client focus.
- Like to have fun!
A happy you, is a more productive us. It is embedded in our strategy that you are in control of your own career. However, if required, we will provide you with clear career guidance and support your aspirations. We have a learning & development program that allows you to clearly map and maximise your potential. Our benefits package is genuinely flexible and can be adjusted to suit your lifestyle.
Everyone is offered access to a pension fund and then you can choose from multiple options such as Wellbeing Packages, Technology Discounts and Fun Rewards. We all enjoy a drink together on Friday afternoons and have regular social events.