WHY WAIT? – DREAM BIG – ACT NOW!
The New Business Executive will take responsibility for the generation of new business leads, identifying new business opportunities from new enquiries, prospect lists and market research. We are looking for an ambitious professional able to take responsibility for finding and winning new clients, from first lead to on-boarding customers for the first time and the implementation of projects. Success will grow from the ability to initiate prospect communication through “cold calling” and response to sales enquiries, as well as finding new opportunities to present Optimity to new audiences with a technology challenge. You are crucial to the growth of the company and will be an ambassador that takes pride in the quality of your work and service.
- Identifying, qualifying and closing new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services with excellent knowledge of the product portfolio
- Maintaining beneficial relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing personal sales goals and ensuring they are met
- Work as a team and help colleagues close business and use your experiences to help others develop their skills
This list is not exhaustive and the tasks assigned might increase as per company’s needs.
- Previous experience working with an MSP or ISP
- Knowledge of CRM/ERPs like Oracle/Salesforce etc.
- Scientific or Business related academic qualifications
- Great numeracy with an understanding of P&L, targets and reporting
- Extensive experience working as BD/New Business Executive
- Strong verbal and written communication and IT fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Be highly organised and deadline focused.
- Be a team player.
- Have customer focus.
- Show tenacity.
- Like to have fun!
A happy you, is a more productive us. It is embedded in our strategy that you are in control of your own career. However, if required, we will provide you with clear career guidance and support your aspirations. We have a learning & development program that allows you to clearly map and maximise your potential. Our benefits package is genuinely flexible and can be adjusted to suit your lifestyle.
Everyone is offered access to a pension fund and then you can choose from multiple options such as Wellbeing Packages, Technology Discounts and Fun Rewards. We all enjoy a drink together on Friday afternoons and have regular social events.