Optimity is building a large portfolio of clients, the larger accounts require extensive bids and tenders. A key part of success in winning these tenders and maintaining the accounts is to have the right Account Manager in place. We are looking for a technically minded farmer who will allow these accounts to blossom. This individual will be client centric, always looking to offer the best ROI with solution selling in mind.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts.
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Keep records of client transactions.
This list is not exhaustive and the tasks assigned might increase as per company’s needs.
- Degree educated
- Previous experience working with an MSP or ISP.
- Knowledge of CRM/ERPs like Oracle/Salesforce etc.
- Extensive Account Management Experience.
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff
- Talent for Influencing Client Management.
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously.
- Negotiation, listening and communication Skills
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Be highly organised and deadline focused.
- Be a team player.
- Have customer focus.
- Like to have fun!
A happy you, is a more productive us. It is embedded in our strategy that you are in control of your own career. However, if required, we will provide you with clear career guidance and support your aspirations. We have a learning & development program that allows you to clearly map and maximise your potential. Our benefits package is genuinely flexible and can be adjusted to suit your lifestyle.
Everyone is offered access to a pension fund and then you can choose from multiple options such as Wellbeing Packages, Technology Discounts and Fun Rewards. We all enjoy a drink together on Friday afternoons and have regular social events.