Designing & implementing new business projects. Projects (from design to implementation and post-implementation support) to include; cloud migrations (Email, Data, DaaS, IAM,IaaS, SaaS), DR and BCP, etc.
This individual will be a self-starter, confident & showing initiative. Azure certified admin with project experience looking for the next step into project delivery/solution architecture.
- Managing Hybrid-Cloud (Azure, VMWare and AWS) environments and full deployment including design, provisioning, automation, monitoring, and maintenance of customer infrastructure.
- Designing and proposing cloud infrastructure within the team and to customers.
- Implementing infrastructure solutions that meet functional business requirements and integrating these into existing infrastructure.
- Designing and building solutions that help reduce manual engineering effort and to increase team efficiency.
- Managing cloud deployments & utilising cloud administration tools.
- Managing VMWare technologies across the technology estate including ESXi, vSphere, HA, vCenter, and network configuration.
- Support of the company’s hosted infrastructure.
- Take ownership of technical issues, working with infrastructure lead and infrastructure engineers to resolve escalated 3rd line & deep technical support issues when necessary.
- Issue tracking and resolution of management tools and services.
- Prioritise urgent and critical issues as part of the senior engineer response team.
- Assist with existing client projects & offer consultancy when required by offering your expertise in endpoint device management (InTune).
- Analysing, critiquing and improving our existing customer infrastructure & cloud implementations and providing best practice guidance. eg. how we can integrate with cloud hosted directory services (Azure) or how we deploy hybrid and on-premise services.
- Identifying knowledge gaps and working with all technical team members in documenting typical troubleshooting, problem resolution steps, best practice workflows and automation processes.
- Preparation & presentation of group training sessions.
- Review & anticipate areas of outsourced training that would benefit the team.
- MSP background.
- MS Azure certifications and MS Azure project experience (Full lifecycle).
- GSuite administration/migration.
- Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint) administration/migration.
- 3rd line support experience.
- 2 years’ (min) relevant project experience.
- MS 365, EM+S, Intune - (MDM/MAM).
- DaaS (JumpCloud/Okta).
- EMM (Desktop Central /Jamf).
- Windows Server 2012 – 2019.
- Virtualisation exposure (Hyper-V/VMware).
- Enterprise backup solutions (Veeam, etc.).
- PRINCE2 / ITIL Foundation.