We are interested in individuals with a passion for communications and network technology and the desire to develop their own skillset.
Duties (among others)
- Develop Optimity’s relationships with customers and suppliers by communicating precise and accurate information regarding new and existing projects.
- General departmental administration and organisation of department tasks i.e. stock control ensuring in a live and up-to-date centralised inventory/asset tracker.
- Reviewing department task assignments and approval status daily to ensure all provisioning cases are on track and within OLAs and SLAs.
- Supporting Project Managers with project activities i.e. appointment scheduling and procurement tasks.
- Consistent project updates to clients against SLAs alerting them to any potential delays or unforeseen challenges.
- Management of provisioning cases with e2e delivery from point of Sale to BAU Support.
- Gather project success criteria and build documented project plans and project handovers.
- Develop and maintain the PMO knowledge centre with up-to-date documentation and partner information.
- Management of the PMO mailbox ensuring all client communication is maintained in line with departmental OLA’s and SLA’s.
- Maintain high standards for organization, communication and ensuring customer success in line with the company Service Excellence model.
This list is not exhaustive, and the tasks assigned may vary as per company’s needs.
Skills & Competencies:
- Understanding of telecommunication provider’s functions and networks.
- Ability to quickly analyse complex problems, identify critical components and dependencies, and develop action plans accordingly to address issues and risks.
- Ability to utilize all technical skills to take charge of documentation and documentation processes.
- Ability to work with virtual teams in numerous locations to achieve a common goal.
- Creditable knowledge of network infrastructure and solutions in one or more network disciplines such as mobile data/voice, broadband IP & VoIP.
- Capable of providing high productivity and quality workmanship while remaining detail oriented.
- Willing to expand your knowledge, be challenged, and grow in a dynamic and upward trending environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with excellent presentation skills.
Education & Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience within an IT/Telecommunications /Network MSP environment.
- 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree level qualification in suitable discipline/equivalent experience.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM toolkits, ideally, or another CRM system.
- Significant experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects.
- Ability to describe complex solution simply in a non-technical manner.
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies such as Microsoft Project, Asana or Smartsheet.
- PRINCE2 or show equivalent understanding (preferred).
- An understanding of ITIL or Agile Project Management working environments (preferred).