G Suite brings all the benefits of cloud computing to your small business. By having Google host your files securely in the cloud, your work will always be saved and backed up. You can also share your work with the specific people on your team that you give permission to, while blocking access from everybody else. With G Suite, locations and computing platforms are no longer barriers for getting work done.
G Suite works on multiple different platforms, and is available on different mobile devices and web browsers. Everybody on your team does not have to have the same software and be in the same place to collaborate on a project with G Suite 24/7 Email, Documents, Calendar and more – wherever you are in the world.
As an authorised Google Cloud Partner, Optimity will help you to achieve the best results from G Suite.
What is G Suite?
G Suite offers simple, powerful communication and collaboration tools for enterprises of any size in business, education, or government – all hosted by Google to streamline setup, minimise maintenance, and reduce IT costs.
Google Mail , Google Calendar, and integrated Instant Messaging lets users stay connected and work together with ease. And, using Google Docs, which include word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation tools, they can share files and collaborate in real time, keeping versions organised and available wherever and whenever users work.
- 50 times more storage than the industry average. Each employee gets 30 GB of storage, so they can keep important documents and messages and find them instantly with built-in Google search.
- 99.9% uptime reliability guarantee. Google guarantees that G Suite will be available at least 99.9% of the time, so your employees are more productive and so you can worry less about system downtime.
- Mobile email, calendar and IM access. With several options for accessing their information while on the go, employees can be productive with G Suite even when they’re not at their desks.
- Proven cost savings. Google’s web-based messaging and collaboration apps require no hardware or software and need minimal administration, creating tremendous time and cost savings for businesses.
- Email security. If you lose your internet connection you don’t lose all your emails. Since all your emails are held by Google you can access them from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Anti-spam. Google’s anti spam system keeps your email free from spam and malicious emails and ensures that your inbox receives the messages you want to receive.
Most companies will benefit most from the Google Mail system which can be used on your PC with standard Microsoft Outlook or with the Google browser based interface. A major benefit is that you can send and receive your mail anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection.
For document collaboration Google Docs includes Word Processing, Spreadsheet, and Presentations. Standard Microsoft documents can be easily read by Google Docs.
Google Calendars can be set up for each individual user and shared calendars can also be used to facilitate collaboration between users.
What about mobile devices?
Apple iPhone and Android phones can be easily integrated with Google Mail and provide full updating facilities so that if you delete a mail on your mobile, it will be deleted from your desktop PC or your laptop. Similarly you can send a mail from your phone and it will appear as a sent item on your PC.
You will also have full access to Google Drive so you can view and edit documents while on the move.